Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Will Change My Bittorrent Client

My torrent client of choice has been Transmission for about two years now after switching from Azureus whose Mac version always left something to be desired. I don't even come close to optimizing my Bittorrent use and therefore, I've never needed anything more than the bare minimum, which Transmission supplies.

But tech blog Gizmodo has convinced me to upgrade to Vuze, the new Azureus. It allows for iTunes transfers, transcoding, easy conversions and internal searches. You can subscribe to download shows through an internal RSS feed and the user interface is quite pretty.

I've been writing about this stuff enough now guess it's time I step up my game and optimize the time I spend online and with Bittorrent. Does anyone have any experience with this program? Tips/tricks/comments/thoughts/questions? Talk to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment